Getting active and staying active are two different things, each with its own challenges. Whether you’ve been sedentary for years or starting back up, there is something for you. Remember, getting your mind right is the first step no matter how many times you’ve started before.
Here’s a guide to what this site offers for each type of need.
- How do you just get yourself moving when you’ve been sedentary for a long time? Start right here to get the ball rolling. Here’s a handy little corresponding free download to get your planning going.
- How do you keep going once you’ve started? These strategies will help you keep moving and build momentum.
- What if you get busy and start to forget to make it a priority? Here are some helpful reminders to keep it on your mind.
- Need some on-the-go motivation? Download these free cards and post them where you need them!
- Want to find a buddy to keep you on track? Here’s how to find the right one for you.
- Exercising alone? Here are plenty of ideas you can do on your own and have fun!
- Always tired? Try these ideas to perk up and get some energy back!
- Do you like group fitness classes? I do! Here are ways to keep at it by setting the right kinds of goals for yourself.
- How do you know if what you’re doing will work for you? This quiz can help you narrow down what kind of activities will be up your alley.
- What do you find is the hardest part about sticking with exercise? Take this poll and tell me what you need help with!
Want support? Check out the weekly plan for getting going and sticking with it!